The rules are simple:
- Whoever tags you will give you a list of 10 books
- Write a sentence and add a gif which shows how you feel about each one
- Tag other bloggers and give them a new list of 10 books
Since Stefani and Ashley’s lists had quite a few duplicates (great minds think alike!) I’ve just combined the two and come up with 12 gifs. This was great fun!
1) The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I’ve heard some great things about this but for some reason there’s a vibe surrounding it that reminds me of Lauren Destefano’s Wither, which I hated, so I’m really conflicted about it.
2) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The line “And in that moment I swear we were infinite” has stuck with me since I read this awesome jumble-of-emotions-coming-of-age novel.
3) Any or all of the Raven Cycle Books by Maggie Stiefvater
So many great sounding books; so little time.
4) It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
I’ve had this one on my TBR shelf for AGES and I’m really annoyed at myself that I haven’t gotten to it yet.
5) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling
I think you all know the event I’m referring to here.
6) The Young Elites by Marie Lu
This book sounds AWESOME and I really want to read it!
7) The Walking Dead comics by Robert Kirkman
Zombies. I’m sorry. I just can’t.
8) Lola and the Boy Next Door/Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I’ve heard great things about these books so I might read them one day.
9) Allegiant by Veronica Roth
It’s my kind of genre and I enjoyed the Divergent movie, so I will probably read it at some point.
10) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Obviously this book made me sad but I found the ending really uplifting rather than depressing.
11) The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
I’m being buried alive in my TBR list and this series is in the pile somewhere near my head.
12) If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
I’ve hardly heard anything good about this book and the synopsis doesn’t sound that great so … nah.
This was so much fun so I don’t want to limit tagging to a short list of bloggers, so if any of you want to join in and create your own post then please do! I would love to see what you come up with for these books:
1) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
3) The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
4) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
5) S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
6) Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
7) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
8) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
9) The Humans by Matt Haig
10) One Day by David Nicholls
I’ve read quite a few of these posts and some people have commented that they don’t know how to include gifs in blog posts. I wasn’t sure either but it’s actually really easy. I found all mine at this site. Once you find one you want just click the share button underneath. Click the clipboard symbol to the right of the Gif option and then head back to your blog post. Click Add Media then Insert from URL and paste the link into the address bar. The gif should appear in the box below and can be inserted into the post.